Médecin spécialiste en Cardiologie
She was born and grown up in Munich. Since 2017 she lives with her husband in Luxemburg.
Dr. Peters started her career in cardiology in 2000 at Kerckhoff Heart Center in Bad Nauheim/Germany, one of the largest and best known cardiac clinic in Germany having an excellent reputation. Her postgraduate training in cardiology was also undertaken at the Royal Brompton Hospital, London.
She has extensive experience in all aspects of adult cardiology, including the 2D- and 3D-echocardiography, coronary angiogplasty and stenting for the acute management of heart attack, diagnostic and treatment of rhythm disorders, controlling of pacemakers/defibrillators and treatment of high blood pressure.
- Heart rhythm disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart insufficiency
- Heartmuscel disease
- Valvular heart disease
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
Education and Training
- 09/2017 Opening private practice in Luxembourg.
- 2016 – 2017 Consultant at hospitals in Germany with activities in echocardiography, coronary angioplasty and heart rhythm disorders.
- 2010 – 2016 Responsible Consultant of the Departement of cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators at hospital Groß-Umstadt, Germany.
- 2007 Training of echocardiography at the Royal Brompton Hospital, London.
- 2000 – 2010 Consultant in the Department of Cardiology at Kerckhoff Heart Center Bad Nauheim/Germany with training in all aspects of adult cardiology and in particular echocardiography and coronary angioplasty.
- 1995 – 2000 Training in internal medicine at various hospitals in Germany.
- 1994 Graduation from Semmelweis University Medical School in Budapest/Hungary.
- 2017 Specialisation for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- 2015 Certificate of interventional cardiology of the „Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kardiologie“.
- 2004 Specialist title for Cardiology.
- 2001 Specialist title for Internal Medicine.
- Member of the « Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kardiologie (DGK) »
- Member of the « European Society of Cardiology (ESC) »
- Member of the « Deutsche Hochdruckliga (DHL) »
- Member of the « Société Luxembourgeoise de Cardiologie »